Department of Water Resources


The Nevada Division of Water Resources and Nevada State Engineer's Office will issue a Certificate of Appropriation to a water right permittee when the permittee has "perfected" the water right, i.e. shown that the water has been put to beneficial use as defined by the Nevada Revised Statutes (See NRS 533.030 and NRS 533.035)